Prospect Mortgage is a home purchase lender, delivering rock-solid pre-qualifications for qualified buyers. By working and communicating as a team, our Loan Officers, Underwriters and Processors ensure a smooth process from application through closing.
How We're Different
The way we originate, the way we process, the way we manage and the way we communicate. We know securing home financing is a complex process with a lot of moving parts. That's why our Underwriting, Processing, Sales and Funding operate as one unified team so we get all the needed loan documents up front — from customer to Loan Officer and on to Processing. Our Underwriters discuss files directly with Loan Officers during loan review to solve problems on the spot. Our Processors drive the loans through the process with speed and certainty.
What this means to you and your buyer:
- Removes buyer frustration caused by repeated document requests.
- Contingency and closing dates are met, meaning a smooth process for you, your buyer and the seller.
- Closing documents are delivered well ahead of the closing date, resulting in a memorable and positive closing.
Prospect Mortgage has the loan programs to make homeownership possible and achievable for a wide range of buyers. From first-time buyers to investors, move-up buyers and empty-nesters, we provide the financing that turns ownership from a dream to a reality! Learn more »
Renovation loans let you show and sell lackluster listings - homes in desirable neighborhoods with great bones, but need a little... or a lot of TLC. Your clients can finance the cost to buy and renovate a home, and even include the cost of temporary housing while major repairs are underway. Learn more »
Open House Tools
Prospect Loan Officers are a great resource to have at your open houses. We can attend open houses with you, provide financing info to potential buyers for your listing, then capture their info to gradually develop those leads until they are ready to buy. Learn more »
Prospects Mortgage's Dedicated Builder Division Is Laser Focused on Helping Builders Sell More Homes. Learn more »
- 01/16/2017 - Economic Update - Uptick in Inflation
- 01/12/2017 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day is Monday, January 16
- 01/12/2017 - Economic Update - Outlook for Inflation Rises
- 01/05/2017 - Economic Update - End-of-Year Boost
- 01/02/2017 - Economic Update - Confidence Rises
- 12/29/2016 - Economic Update - Confidence Jumps
Real Estate Agent Learning (REAL)
Prospect’s REAL program was developed to provide our Real Estate Agent partners with free business development tools including real-world tactical advice and strategies used by top Agents and real estate experts that can be used to directly impact and grow their business. The multi-media curriculum includes:
- Live and on-demand webinars
- Live events
- Online easy-to-read briefs and tutorials
Participation in Prospect’s learning program is available to all Agents and Loan Officers! To access all the great tools, previous webinar replays and receive invites to upcoming REAL events, sign up today »